- Type: Evacuated Tube
- Pressure: Unpressurized, Non pressurized
- Circulation Type: Indirect / Closed Loop (Active)
- Heating System: Batch / ICS (Passive)
- Connection Type: Direct-Plug
- Installation: Flat roof bracket/Declining roof bracket
- Housing Material: Other
- Certification: CE, Solar keymark,EN12975,CCC,ISO9001,ISO14001
- Capacity: 200
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: SIDITE
- Model Number: SD-G2
- Product Name: Thermosiphon Solar Water Heater
- USE: bathroom
- Solar Collector: Evacuated Tube
- Insulating Layer: 50mm
- Outer Shell of Tank: 0.4mm
- Stainless steel inner tank: 0.38mm
- Frame: Galvanized Steel
- Angle: 22, 30, 45
- Color: Yellow
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||200L Integrative High Pressure Flat Plate Solar Water Heat Price:
1. Full container: Standard Export Carton(Foam+Carton);
2. Sample: Special Packing(Wooden Pallet)+Standard Export Carton(Foam+Carton)
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days|
SpecificationsThermosiphon Solar Water Heater Evacuated Tube Solar Hot Water System:
1. EN12975 & solar keymark;
2. Delivery:10-15 days.
Thermosiphon Solar Water Heater Evacuated Tube Solar Hot Water System
How dose it work?
1. Nonpressure solar water heater of all glass evacuated tube collector integrated with storage tank,
are ideal for use in houses and other applications where cheap, reliable hot water supply is required.
They are simple, economic and practical.
2. As the specific gravities of hot water and cold water are different, cold water goes downward and hot
water goes upward.
3. When cold water in evacuated tubes is heated, it becaomes lighter and goes to the water tank, while
cold water in the tank goes down to the evacuated tubes
4. Through this circulation, the cold water in the water tank will be gradually heated.
1. Cheap and reliable solution, Simple structure, Easy installation.
2. High efficiency .
3. Withstands water pressure no more than 0.1Mpa.
4. Operated without any power supplying .
5. Electric heater can be used as back up in rainy days .
6. Hot water can be used directly, or can be used as a pre-heated .